This recipe is just a quick and simple version of making eggs if you are feeding a few people and don’t feel like standing over the stove making eggs for all your guests or family members.
What you need
- Eggs – you decide on how many
- A muffin tray
- Spray and Cook or butter or oil
- Preheat oven to 180˚.
- Spray the muffin tin with spray and cook or coat the muffin slots with a little bit of oil / butter (don’t over do it otherwise the eggs will be runny and oily)
- Crack eggs into each muffin slot / area
- Place in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes (the longer, the less runny)
3 Ideas on how to serve
- Make a cheese and egg sandwich
- Serve with bacon and mushrooms which can typically done individually
- Serve it on toast
Image Credit: Macheesmo.com