This is a quick and easy recipe, once again, for when you need to make a quick pudding for guests who arrive out of the blue!
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 1.5 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons Water
- Lemon or Caramel Essence
- 1 Large Cann of Fruit or 2 Small Cans of Fruit (Apples work really nicely!)
- Preheat oven to 180˚.
- Mix all the above ingredients together in a processor for 1 minute.
- Place your choice of canned fruit in a dish.
- Pour mixture over fruit.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
This pudding is delicious served with ice cream or custard!