I was invited to do a video review of the Mysmartkid / Myslimkind box. Having kids the perfect age for this concept and having reviewed MANY of the monthly boxes out there, I was keen to give it a go!
So, here’s the video below!
Quick Facts on the Smartbox
- The age groups covered from 0 – 6 years.
- When you register, your child / children’s ages are requested and their boxes are tailored to your child’s age and 6 key developmental areas which include: wellness, identity, concepts, communication, creativity and my world.
- You receive Two FREE welcome gift when you join: a FREE Mysmartkid kiddie backpack and an Early Childhood Development handbook for parents. The handbook is quite cool as it gives you info on milestones and age appropriate ideas from BIRTH to 7 years!
- The box itself includes a range of items including toys, activities and expert advice.
- Each box contains a full colour parent guide to assist parents through the toys and activities received that month.
- You receive exclusive resources and Member discounts on online their online shop’s products PLUS when you’re a paying member, you get access to information and content that non-members don’t.
- There are experts behind everything you see IN the box and ON their website. They have experts including an occupational therapist, art therapist, educational psychologist, counselling psychologist and a speech and language therapist.
- FIVE ways to join – via SMS, their website, Email, Call and Fax.
- It costs R295 every 2nd month and includes delivery.
Want to know more about it? Then click here to find out more >>