KairosLife.com is a place for families to save digital memories and heirlooms for kids and loved ones. Then digitally deliver those keepsakes to them at a predetermined date in the future, kind of like a digital time capsule or gift.
Our founder recently lost a close friend who passed suddenly without warning and was again reminded of how quickly life can be taken away, at any age.
He woke up one night with the idea of this site. He is a father of three and was thinking about the memories we want to keep forever – and how could they be stored, kept for the future, and delivered at just the right moment to have the greatest impact.
How does it work?
- Upload photos, videos or letters from your PC or mobile device to a “KairosMoment” which is the album or capsule that will be delivered to your loved one on a future date.
- Tag your loved ones to that KairosMoment and set a reveal date when it will be delivered.
- As the reveal date approaches, if desired, other family members and friends can share their thoughts on that KairosMoment to add to the memories for that loved one.
- Then on the reveal date, the loved one will get an email notifying them of a KairosMoment that has been unlocked.
- We are still polishing up the site and are giving complimentary memberships to people who can help us. Just visit www.KairosLife.com and enter your email address.
Get a complimentary membership to this new digital memories time capsule site by helping them beta test. Learn more at www.kairoslife.com