A friend of mine’s daughter has been struggling with warts for quite some time. She has tried numerous things to get the warts to disappear, but without much luck. She recently discovered something called GIGARTINA which is superfood that is used to promote immune function and is particularly valuable against all viruses, influenza, herpes viruses, including shingles, as well as warts, chicken pox, Epstein Barr, M.S. and the HIV virus. This product worked for her and her daughter is now officially wart free. Knowing how much this helped her, I thought this may be of value to other Moms in similar circumstances (with warts) or an introduction to this Superfood which I also had never heard about.
Red alga, or Gigartina as it is known in the dietary circles, is a supplement that is best known for its use in Chinese medicine. Available in tablet and powder form at most pharmacies and wellness stores, this magnificent booster is easy to incorporate into your diet – here’s why you should be stocking up this winter especially:
- Excellent source of suphated polysaccharids which help boost the immune system.
- Strengthens and protects the digestive system, also preventing constipation and other digestive issues.
- Helps lower cholesterol and effectively prevent heart disease and strokes.
- Rich in iodine which helps control the thyroid to prevent any related disorders from occurring.
- Helps curb the appetite and stabalises the metabolism to assist with weight loss and weight management.
- Strengthens and protects the nervous system.
- Packed with nutrients, vitamins and minerals like amino acids, vitamin A and B12, iron, magnesium and potassium.
- Excellent source of calcium for healthy bones and teeth.
- Helps prevent memory loss and related diseases like Alzheimer’s.
- Boosts brain function, concentration, focus and alertness.
- Speeds up cellular recovery and muscle repair.
- Helps transport oxygen to the various cells which effectively alleviates fatigue and boosts energy levels.
- High in antioxidants which can help to rid the body of toxins as well as improve eyesight over time.
- Clears up skin ailments like flaking, itching, acne and eczema, to name but a few.
- Helps prevent hair loss and promotes strong, healthy hair growth.
- Protects the body against viral infections as well as colds and flu.
- Valuable against all viruses, influenza, herpes viruses, including shingles, as well as warts, chicken pox, Epstein Barr, M.S. and the HIV virus
As I mentioned above, this helped a friend of mine’s child. I thought it would be useful to show you the before and after photos that helped her with warts. Take a look below.
Unfortunately, my friend didn’t take photos when she started her daughter’s treatment, but this is a shot of her daughter’s hands after a few weeks of starting:
After a few weeks, the warts simply fell off and she now has some scar tissue which will disappear as she grows and with regularly moisturising.
Photo Taken 15 July 2014
Image Credit: bonsaiarteviviente.forogratis.es