Boabab is an exotic African fruit with the potential to enhance the nutritional value of just about any food, giving you the essential nutrients you need to function at your peak. Simply add a table spoon of baobab powder to a bowl of yoghurt, use as a flavourant in deserts or cakes, mix a spoonful into a glass of milk or add it to your morning smoothie – whatever suits your fancy!
But first, let’s consider the many benefits this superfruit holds for you and your family:
- Contains higher levels of calcium – more than milk in fact! A single serving will provide an adult with 6% of the recommended daily allowance.
- Easily digestible, combatting constipation and boosting overall digestive health and well-being.
- High in pectin fibre which helps absorb unwanted fat and cholesterol in the bloodstream.
- Exceptionally high in anti-oxidants, naturally flushing the system of toxins.
- Packed with vitamin C for healthy skin, bones, blood vessels and gums.
- Contains vitamin B6 which reduces symptoms of tiredness and fatigue.
- An excellent source of potassium, which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
- Contains more iron than spinach.
- High in dietary fibre to help you feel fuller for longer and maintain a healthy weight.
- A natural source of calcium for strong bones and healthy teeth.
- Possesses valuable prebiotic properties.
- Boosts skin health and helps reduce the signs of ageing.
- Has mood-lifting properties and combats high levels of stress.
- Contains high levels of magnesium for a boosted immune system.
Where to Buy
I found out about Baobab Powder from a company called Eco Products. They list all the places you purchase the powder and Baobab oil – links below:
Image Credit: www.detoxtrading.com