Your hubby or boyfriend will love you for this one especially if they love their beer!
- 1 Packet of 500g Self Raising Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Mixed Herbs
- Sunflower or Sesame Seeds
- 340ml Beer (your favourite one)
- Preheat oven to 180.
- Mix all ingredients together except for the seeds.
- Sprinkle the seeds on the top of the bread.
- Bake in oven for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven, melt 1 dollop of butter over the top of the bread and put back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and wrap in a kitchen towel.