A great meal that is perfect for a family and once again, quick to make!
- 750g frozen fish fillets
- 1 Onion
- 1 Packet Mushroom Soup
- 120ml Milk
- 120ml White Wine
- Grated Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 380˚.
- Placed thawed fish in buttered casserole dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover fish with thinly sliced onion.
- Mix together milk, white wine, packet of mushroom soup.
- Pour mixture above over fish, cover and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle over cheese and grill until brown.
Serve with vegetables (steamed or roasted), potatoes, rice or whatever you fancy!