Another title for this post could’ve been “nothing like Nutella” because really: There are few things in this world that even come close to the indulgent bliss that is Nutella. I wouldn’t dream of knocking the good old Nutella on toast, but the fact is there’s a lot more potential inside this jar of gooey chocolate – here are some ideas:
- With fruit: Hollow out bite-sized fruits like raspberries or strawberries and fill with Nutella, or dip banana slices and grapes in the chocolaty goodness.
- With puff pastry: Make mini “croissants” by spreading puff pastry triangles with Nutella. Roll up and bake until golden brown and flaky.
- With cookies: Sandwich two biscuits together with Nutella for scrumptious teatime treats!
- In cheesecake: Turn your favourite cheesecake recipe into a Nutella delight by stirring in a spoonful of Nutella before baking.
- With rice krispies: Stir melted marshmallow and Nutella into a bowl full of rice krispies and press into a cake pan. Leave to cool and cut!
- In truffles: Mis 2 ½ cups oats with 1 ½ cups Nutella, ¼ teaspoon salt and 1/3 cup cocoa. Shape into balls and refrigerate.
- On pancakes: Make moreish stuffed pancakes with Nutella, nuts, mini marshmallows and sliced fruit. Also delicious with French toast.
- With ice cream: Drizzled over sundaes or mixed into milkshakes, you can’t go wrong!
- As topping: For anything from cake and brownies to cupcakes, fudge bars, shortbread and donuts. You can also blend Nutella into butter frosting to give it a chocolaty kick.
More ideas above in the image!
Original images and credits available on Pinterest